My Goal for the Year has been reached!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ckinney

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
My 398, 399, and 400th different A's Autograph.

I started the year with 302 autos, and with a lot of help of Obed, now have 400!

Now the hard part of getting up to 20% of A's cards... TTM Database has been updated.

Trade004-2.jpg

Thanks for looking - Chris

I will be going through my commons boxes soon so if you have a wantlist for A's cards I could try and knock some out if possible

Chris

I will be going through my commons boxes soon so if you have a wantlist for A's cards I could try and knock some out if possible

Chris

Thanks - All the cards I have are listed on my WWW, and many of my needs. If you know what years / brands you have have in your commons I could put together a list for you.

Thanks - Chris

I have them all on a large excel file.. I was just going to go through them and pull some to give to my buddy.. I have from the 80s up until about 2006 on my excel sheet.. But I do have a lot of base from newer products.. Just not on my excel file.. I will let you know if I get any you may need

Chris

Congrats
Nice pick ups
Job well done
Chief

PS
I still have thoise other cards setting aside for you . let me know if you still want them
Thanks
Chief

Congrats
Nice pick ups
Job well done
Chief

PS
I still have thoise other cards setting aside for you . let me know if you still want them
Thanks
Chief

Thanks Chief - I do still want the other cards, I got a chance to head to the shop and he is trying to find what he can off of your list, hopefully he will give me a call next week or so.

Thanks - Chris

Chris, that is amazing! Are you shooting for an all time A's team collection, complete with Foxx, Mack, Home Run Baker, etc?