My Jim Thome Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Homerun

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys,

I know my Konerko collection is what I am known for on here, but I just wanted to post my small Thome collection as well. Thome is one of my all time favorites and I chose #25 as my travel team number because of him. Here is the goodies.

IMG_0027_zps0e0ff26d.jpg

IMG_0028_zpse0cd76aa.jpg

IMG_0029_zps679bf468.jpg

IMG_0030_zps2aea884e.jpg

IMG_0031_zps4a49af9b.jpg

Visually a good start, still have a long way to go! Even if it's not your first pursuit. Good luck!

I know. It's not a great collection but I still like it. My Konerko collection is a lot better IMO. :)

I wouldnt get down on yourself like that, this is a fun thread with lots of great scans, the kind I enjoy.....also, Thome played for the better part of 20 seasons, so LOTS of cards to accumulate! I remember him well with the Phillies, even better with our White Sox, he had some great seasons with both teams, and the Indians too. Remember when he broke 500 HRs too. Congrats on some great pick ups, keep the cool scans coming along!!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Thome is also discredited by many for no reason. The guy has 600+ home runs and 7th all time on the list. Great player.

I wouldnt get down on yourself like that, this is a fun thread with lots of great scans, the kind I enjoy.....also, Thome played for the better part of 20 seasons, so LOTS of cards to accumulate! I remember him well with the Phillies, even better with our White Sox, he had some great seasons with both teams, and the Indians too. Remember when he broke 500 HRs too. Congrats on some great pick ups, keep the cool scans coming along!!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Thanks Kevin! I'll try to add more cards to this collection.
Thome is also discredited by many for no reason. The guy has 600+ home runs and 7th all time on the list. Great player.
I agree. Thanks.
Agreed, he accomplished all of that very quietly, and is an all around solid player....definitely a future HOFer in my opinion!
I hope he does become a HOFer.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online