My Masterpieces Football Autos (Elway, Bo Jackson, & more) for My Masterpieces Needs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soxfan33

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
My Masterpieces Football Autos (Elway, Bo Jackson, & more) for My Masterpieces Needs!

I'm trying a new angle to finish my Masterpieces Stroke of Genius set.

I need the following to complete my set:

Brett Favre
Tony Romo
Ben Roethlisberger
Jeremy Shockey

The following cards are only available for my set needs or red borders that I don't have. I'm willing to buy also!

Thanks,
John

img088_zps85e6ad09.jpg

img089_zpsc9752409.jpg

Do you collect the base and the red versions? The red are /10 correct?

Yes. I collect both. I need 4 more to complete the base set and a bunch to complete the red. You're right. The Reds are numbered to 10.

The base set is my biggest focus, but I'd take red versions of my set needs also.

Do you have some?

Thanks,
John

Yes. I collect both. I need 4 more to complete the base set and a bunch to complete the red. You're right. The Reds are numbered to 10.

The base set is my biggest focus, but I'd take red versions of my set needs also.

Do you have some?

Thanks,
John

I have two red versions, the Patrick Willis (looks like you already have it) and the Kenny Phillips.

I do have the Willis. Are you looking to trade/sell the Phillips?

How much did you spend on the Willis out of curiosity? I could trade/sell the Phillips, it is part of my PC since I'm a Canes collector but I have other autos of him so I don't have to keep it.

How much did you spend on the Willis out of curiosity? I could trade/sell the Phillips, it is part of my PC since I'm a Canes collector but I have other autos of him so I don't have to keep it.

I got my Willis for $30. However, one just sold for $152 in an auction on eBay last week. I have no idea why, honestly. I've been picking up the common red borders in the $10 range. Willis isn't a common, but I would have expected it to sell for around $40-60 at the most.

If your Phillips is part of your PC, just hold on to it. The black borders are my first goal, but I'm picking up the reds if I find a good deal on them. I just picked up a Dallas Clark for $20 dlvd. If you decide to sell/trade the Phillips, let me know what you are asking for it.

Thanks,
John