My N162 Goodwin Champions Cap Anson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim Carroll

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I've been wanting to work this one for a while, so I slowly chipped away at it over the past few months. Pieces like this get me back to the foundation of why I do this anyway - to trade the junk era commons for dream cards. It measures approximately 17"x27", and over 1,200 late 80's/early 90's commons were used as the medium.

image_zpsmccm0p4q.jpg

image_zpsbi1wpjjd.jpg

image_zpsf3ydu2sr.jpg

image_zpscwqfeu24.jpg

That is just so cool Tim, thanks for using those commons to make something truly un-common! Those 80s and 90s base people purchase by weight rather than by card anymore, and I actually have a box in our basement that I am storing for some friends who are moving (someday!). The husband keeps saying he wants to wait until they are worth a lot, and I tell him that it will not happen in our lifetime! Now, what you have made here? PRICELESS! AWESOME!!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Thanks everyone! LOL, it would take many millions of artpieces from cut cards to make those junk era wax commons valuable. I'm doing my part to help.;)

Tim