My New Baseball Thread...Link With All Cards Pictured! More Added!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Any need for a 1996 Pinnacle Summit Big Bang refractor of Chipper Jones Braves serial #600? Looking for a good gu card for the trade. Your Flickr was acting up...only saw the first page..other pages kept circling and circling. I can use the cano gu 2008 UD heroes would work for me..Best regards, David

I would have some interest in the Tatis, Jr. auto, Willie Wilson auto, Pete Rose auto, Tony Gonslin auto, and the C.C. Sabathia auto. Let me know if I have anything that interests you. My trade list link is found in my sig below. Thanks, Tony.
Sorry Tony nothing there for me for those sir.

Carl

Hi there! Need these...

Jarren Duran 1st Bowman chrome
Robert Talent Pipeline
Puason 1st Bowman Paper
LeMahieu Select Blue

I have this one incoming if you need it, thanks!

Matthews Clay 2016 Panini Prizm Draft Picks 23 Prizms Red White and Blue #/25 $20.00

Hi there! Need these...

Jarren Duran 1st Bowman chrome
Robert Talent Pipeline
Puason 1st Bowman Paper
LeMahieu Select Blue

I have this one incoming if you need it, thanks!

Matthews Clay 2016 Panini Prizm Draft Picks 23 Prizms Red White and Blue #/25 $20.00
I can use that....do you have BVs for the baseball? I only have the FB values

Unfortunately I do not have baseball bvs , the clay matthews is incoming and the bv was attached , my main want is the Duran and I’m happy with whatever you feel is fair. Thanks