My new trade site/hobby blog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Linn

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey everybody.

I finally got my collection organized enough to put together tradelists and havelists. I've put them on a blog that I'm starting as well. Please take a look at it, and let me know what you think: http://sportscardsinspokane.wordpress.com/

I still have a some GU basketball to add and a few havelists, but I'd appreciate any feedback at this point.

Linn

Thanks everybody. I'm having fun with it.

TIMF2K: Yes, the Crawford is available. Let me know what you might have for it.

Linn

Nice site! Read the story about the case break vs. the lone box break....Also tried the case break on the freedom board....got Houston and St. Louis cards for the bowman sterling 2009 and 2008.....Did terrible and of course the big winner was the one who got the Rays! Best regards, David

Thanks everybody. I'm having fun with it.

TIMF2K: Yes, the Crawford is available. Let me know what you might have for it.

Linn

Cool, I know I have an Ichiro A&G GU around here somewhere. Will see what else I have.

As for the case breaks, what happens if no cards are pulled of your team? Just out of luck??

id be interested in this one cmb
LoDuca, Paul: 03 Absolute Memorabilia shoe #067/125 TT-77 (black w/ lace hole)

TIMFSU2K: Yeah, man. If there aren't any cards of the team you get, you get nada. But in high-end cards, you're spending $50 to have a shot at some pretty nice cards. I saw a 09 UD Exquisite football case break, where a guy got two Mark Sanchez rookie autos. For $50. It's a gamble, to be sure.
Let me know on the Crawford. I'd love to send it to a good, loving home.

BASEBALLTRACY67: Good eye! That card is sweet. I'm most interested in this off your list: CURT SCHILLING ABSOLUTE MEMORABILIA TOOLS OF TRADE 2004 TT-35 BAT/JSY REDPINSTRIPE 106/250
Let me know how that works for you.

Linn

TIMFSU2K: Yeah, man. If there aren't any cards of the team you get, you get nada. But in high-end cards, you're spending $50 to have a shot at some pretty nice cards. I saw a 09 UD Exquisite football case break, where a guy got two Mark Sanchez rookie autos. For $50. It's a gamble, to be sure.
Let me know on the Crawford. I'd love to send it to a good, loving home.

BASEBALLTRACY67: Good eye! That card is sweet. I'm most interested in this off your list: CURT SCHILLING ABSOLUTE MEMORABILIA TOOLS OF TRADE 2004 TT-35 BAT/JSY REDPINSTRIPE 106/250
Let me know how that works for you.

Linn

any chance you have or can get a scan of the LoDuca

now lmk on this one it might be to much but since i would be giving up a part of my dback collection (even though hes in a philly uni) would there be anyway you would throw in a low end dback gu
i think these are all ur dbacks but one from this list and lmk if you have more
Drew, Stephen: 07 Upper Deck Sweet Spot jersey SW-SD (white w/ purple stripe)
Jackson, Conor: 02 Upper Deck SS-CJ (red)
Crosby, Bobby: 08 Topps Allen & Ginter jersey AGR-BC (gray)
Medders, Brandon: 04 Bowman auto SOF-BM

or if u find something else in my bucket i also like this one
Andy LaRoche AND Tony Abreu: 07 UD Exquisite dual auto #ed 06/25 EDS-LA

lmk thanks
-Curtis

Nice job Linn, one of these days i will have to follow your lead so to say and make my own page, just to many projects right now for that.

on a side subject are there any good card shops in spokane these days? if there are could you PM me and answer a few questions i have id like to find a more "local shop" than the east coast and some place that might have loose cards, cases and boxes too.

dave

BASEBALLTRACY67: You have a Kenji Johjima gu on your site that I like. How about the Schilling and the Kenji for the Lo Duca, Crosby and Medders? (Crosby isn't in a Dbacks uni ... don't know if that matters). Let me know what you think.

OLDMARINE0311: Yes, there are a couple of great shops in Spokane. I'll sent you a PM in a few minutes.