My now complete tradelist (SPs, Parallels, Inserts, Relic) (2012 and up)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pink Refractor
15 Oneil Cruz

Up for a small PWE trade?

Pink Refractor
15 Oneil Cruz

Up for a small PWE trade?
How much trade value are you putting on this card? Also, I don't send PWE and would prefer you not, but I can work with it if I have to. I've had two Aaron Judge cards in trade disappear in the last couple months so I am moving to bubble mailers sent as large envelopes. Only cost less than $2

How much trade value are you putting on this card? Also, I don't send PWE and would prefer you not, but I can work with it if I have to. I've had two Aaron Judge cards in trade disappear in the last couple months so I am moving to bubble mailers sent as large envelopes. Only cost less than $2
I can understand that. My PO does not allow me to send bubble mailers at anything but 1st class/ground adv. I have a few other cards I'd be interested in

2022 Topps Allen and Ginter mini
140 283

2022 Topps gallery
Portrait Gallery
6 Fernando Tatis Jr

2023 panini prizm
The Blueprints
6 Rickey Henderson, 13 Ichiro

I can understand that. My PO does not allow me to send bubble mailers at anything but 1st class/ground adv. I have a few other cards I'd be interested in

2022 Topps Allen and Ginter mini
140 283

2022 Topps gallery
Portrait Gallery
6 Fernando Tatis Jr

2023 panini prizm
The Blueprints
6 Rickey Henderson, 13 Ichiro
PM sent

I could use a number of your 23 A&G SPs. I see the players in your sig. annd will look for these. Are there any other needs you have right now? Thanks