My Official Ahmad Bradshaw WANTED List!!!!

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
due to ongoing issues here at the bench with the site crashing and me not being able to access my list, I've given up and moved my list over to here:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...ade/427416-my-ahmad-bradshaw-wanted-list.html

I will no longer be updating this thread...if you found this post using a google search or whatever, please check the link above. Thanks.

Last edited:

Raidaz89

5.00 star(s)
I have the Contenders AU and the Contenders Round Numbers AU w/ Deshawn Wynn. I redeemed them and it has been close to a year now so I probably will not see them. I will let you know if I get them in.

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
thanks...please let me know if you get anything back on those...the redemption cards say they will substitue after 6 months or something like that? I have yet to see one of either surface...and I'm guessing they won't.

List is updated and I split it up in to 1/1's and stuff you might actually find...just thought that would be easier.

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
42 more to go from the list of non 1/1's....2 of those are pending and i'm still not sure which version of the Specturm I am missing :(

List updated.

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
Finished out the 09 Topps Magic set today :)

Score and Score Inscriptions are both kicking my butt though...any help appreciated.

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
another print plate down...but why can't I find some of these higher #'d print runs...Score drives me crazy with this stuff...

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
---antoher one gone...still a long way to go....
2007 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Blue Signatures #153 Ahmad Bradshaw Print Run 50