My PC Collection (End of season additions, 5 foot baseball card!) Photo Heavy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Here are some more photos, including the Jersey, HOPE card, bobblehead etc. :

Photo017.jpg

Photo018.jpg

Photo020.jpg

Photo021.jpg

Photo022.jpg

Photo023.jpg

Photo024.jpg

Photo025.jpg

Photo026.jpg

Super excited news for me the past couple weeks. I FINALLY found two of the most difficult Dickey cards to find: 2004 UD USA Red Auto /10 and 2005 Dr. pepper team issue card. I have the Dr. pepper card in hand and just found the red auto minutes ago!! So excited to get it! 37fd021e-f695-4643-b395-6d4ac63888bf.jpg2005RADickey.jpg

Hey man, that collection is awesome!! I have to subscribe to this thread just to see the updates. Way to go.

Adam

Thanks guys! :) He has some more cards in the 2012 products so I will def be adding more cards :D

nice collection i guess.. being its a mets not a Phillies collection. LOL. no really that is sweet
Ever consider getting the big card graded? lol

I would like to grade all of my rarer cards, no matter the condition... It's just too expensive...

NICE collection ! And the best part is you can display it.

Ever consider getting the big card graded? lol

They'll grade anything. If they thought they could make money off it psa would start grading mud pies and rain drops