My PC Wantlist (Braves, Harper, Pujols, 1995 WS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Not sure if you posted in the correct thread? Thanks and lmk!

This is what you have in part of post #1.

I am new here, but not to the hobby. I share this name on Pat Neshek's board, and am bravesautographs on SCF.

Anyways, I can trade or buy, primarily looking to trade. If you are looking for base, inserts, or RC's, let me know players or teams and I'll get you a list. This may take some time, so please be patient. Everything on this list is for my PC's of the Braves, Harper, Pujols, and Strasburg, which for the most part, is the list itself. I do currently prioritize getting a Lucas Sims (Braves
1st round pick) auto.

I'm looking for the cards listed in my sig below the solid line.

WANTS
(1st)01 to 11 Topps Gold, Black and Copper parallel #'d baseball cards -
(2nd)04-08 Bonds Parallels, GU, Autos (NO HR CARDS)
(3rd)Penguins rookies Malkin-Crosby-Staal

Plus some 2012 Topps Gold Sparkle cards.

Butch

This is what you have in part of post #1.

I'm looking for the cards listed in my sig below the solid line.

WANTS
(1st)01 to 11 Topps Gold, Black and Copper parallel #'d baseball cards -
(2nd)04-08 Bonds Parallels, GU, Autos (NO HR CARDS)
(3rd)Penguins rookies Malkin-Crosby-Staal

Plus some 2012 Topps Gold Sparkle cards.

Butch

Oh ok, sorry for the miscommunication. I probably have a few gold, none of the 2nd and 3rd, and possibly some gold sparkle. Will get ya a list tomorrow.

Oh ok, sorry for the miscommunication. I probably have a few gold, none of the 2nd and 3rd, and possibly some gold sparkle. Will get ya a list tomorrow.

Thanks. Also looking for current Steelers. Butch

I have these so far.

2012 Topps Golden Moments Autographs #GG Gio GonzalezAU - $10.00

2012 Topps Gold World Series Champion Pins #CJ Chipper Jones 736 $20.00

2012 Bowman Gold #91 Chipper Jones - $1.50

2012 Bowman Gold #146 Martin Prado - $0.60

2012 Bowman Gold #168 Freddie Freeman - $1.50

2005 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractors #237 Martin PradoSER 150 $30.00

Last edited:
Thanks. Also looking for current Steelers. Butch

I have these so far.

2012 Topps Golden Moments Autographs #GG Gio GonzalezAU - $10.00

2012 Topps Gold World Series Champion Pins #CJ Chipper Jones 736 $20.00

2012 Bowman Gold #91 Chipper Jones - $1.50

2012 Bowman Gold #146 Martin Prado - $0.60

2012 Bowman Gold #168 Freddie Freeman - $1.50

2005 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractors #237 Martin PradoSER 150 $30.00

Don't have enough gold to trade up for those, lol. Anyways, I have some gold border, but it appears that they all have at least one dinged corner. The only gold sparkle I have is a Braves team card that I'd prefer to keep. I'm unsure if you are still interested, lmk, thanks!

Don't have enough gold to trade up for those, lol. Anyways, I have some gold border, but it appears that they all have at least one dinged corner. The only gold sparkle I have is a Braves team card that I'd prefer to keep. I'm unsure if you are still interested, lmk, thanks!

What gold #'d cards do you have?? Butch

What gold #'d cards do you have?? Butch

Have these, all with some sort of minor to not so minor condition problem. Can give scans upon request, lmk if any meet your condition requirements.
2011 Topps Angels Team Card /2011 (top left corner peeling slightly)
2004 Topps Jim Thome/ Mike Schmidt South Philly Sluggers Card /2004 (3 bent corners)
2008 Topps Jeremy Accardo /2008 (Bad left edge, dinged bottom left corner)

And any interest in a basketball gold border?

These are probably the only cards in my collection that have this type of condiditon, lol. Probably put them aside and then they got buried by something heavy...Anyways, lmk, thanks! And sorry for the long reply.

Have these, all with some sort of minor to not so minor condition problem. Can give scans upon request, lmk if any meet your condition requirements.
2011 Topps Angels Team Card /2011 (top left corner peeling slightly)
2004 Topps Jim Thome/ Mike Schmidt South Philly Sluggers Card /2004 (3 bent corners)
2008 Topps Jeremy Accardo /2008 (Bad left edge, dinged bottom left corner)

And any interest in a basketball gold border?

These are probably the only cards in my collection that have this type of condiditon, lol. Probably put them aside and then they got buried by something heavy...Anyways, lmk, thanks! And sorry for the long reply.

No problem on the delay. Only looking for the gold cards in NM/MT condition. Sorry. Butch

No problem on the delay. Only looking for the gold cards in NM/MT condition. Sorry. Butch

Alright. Well, thanks anyway, maybe we can make a deal in the future! I'll be sure to let you know if I have any gold sparkle or gold border that are new. Thanks again!