My Royals PWE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gbfan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am starting this thread as a way to make small and fast trades to add to my KC Royals collection. The only catch is that I will only ship to the US in a PWE. I am busy during the school year and the post office in my town closes early and has no weekend hours. I want 1-2 card trades that I can drop in my mail box. I am looking for anything on my want list as well as Royals inserts and parallels that I don't have. Please visit my page for cards I have for trade and my current want list. I will add cards frequently.

Thanks!
AK

Have these so far, will keep looking....
1981 Donruss

1981 Fleer
641b

1991 Leaf
2, 16, 30, 118, 132,
133, 147, 161

Ok if I trade up on these so you only send 1-2 cards?

Hi -

Feel free to check my list for some Royals. I love making PWE trades - but just like the above trade, I'll trade up too, depending on the deal. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

Can you find something you would take for this: 2000 Metal Emerald 10 Carlos Beltran (KC) ($6)

Hi -

Feel free to check my list for some Royals. I love making PWE trades - but just like the above trade, I'll trade up too, depending on the deal. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

As long as you are ok with a PWE from me that is fine. Thanks!

Will you hold these for me, I'm still looking at your wants.

Giancarlo Stanton

MLB Debut #34
2015 Topps First Home Run FHR-11
2015 Topps Archives #235

Scobes- Trade Posted

Beachbum- Sorry but I don't know the BV. Not overly concerned, plus willing to give more in BV to make up for the shipping difference. If you want to post what you think is fair I will accept.

Anybody else?

yep i'm next....87 Donruss # 301,404..2000 Bowman # 7 and chrome # 377. for 100 years of Wrigley # 9 and walk off # 9...

I have the following cards from your wantlist.

2016 Topps #34,#35,#50,#70

I can do a PWE for these cards

Kosuke Fukudome 2008 Upper Deck #708 RC
Ryne Sandberg 1991 Topps Record Breaker #7

LMK Thanks

I have Hosmer #9 rainbow foil for these 2 cards mlb debut silver 24 and berger's best 33.

Go ahead and post if this is ok with you.

Thanks Stanley

Hey Aric,
I posted a trade, ran out of time to expand the trade, if you think the trade is fair accept it or if you need me to find more just let me know

How about this PWE trade?
I get these:
2013 Topps Wal-Mart Blue #303 Alex Rodriguez
2013 Topps Wal-Mart Blue #418 Evan Gattis
You get these:
2014 Topps Walmart Blue 151 Chen & 459 Hosmer
PLMK or post us a trade,
Gary

I just posted trades with the following: 2card, Jonathan, scc76, and bbcardzman.

Applegate- I have the blue Rodriguez but not the blue Gattis. Would you do Rodriguez for Hosmer?

Rooster- My want and trade list is up to date.

Thanks to all for responding!