My set progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I took a mental health day off from work today and decided to update my photobucket. I've been putting a lot of work into my 2005 Absolute ToTT set lately. I don't do this very often, but since I put so much time into this today, I figured that I would show it off a little.

Here ya go:

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s175/jflan702/2005 Absolute ToTT/?start=all

If you have something that can fill in one of the numbers that are missing, please let me know and I'll trade for it.

Thanks,

That is an awesome group of cards!!! Best of luck finishing the set. Are you just looking for one card for each number - I see you have different variations filling in - or are you focusing on a specific set within the set?

Dewayne

Thanks guys.

DeWayne, I'm really just looking for a single GU of each number, not really concentrating on any specific set within the set. Some I have multiples of either because I got doubles when I pulled them or got them for a really good deal or trade. I have a couple of great looking patches in there because of you!

Craig, thanks, they do look good don't they?

Thanks,