my small dissplays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Pro
5.00 star(s)
my 1980 world series auto set with a auto pic of tug Mcgraw and some program books
philiesdissplay.jpg
My Griffey corner with my auto hat, auto ball and pic of his
mygriffeydissplay2.jpg
mygriffeydiosplay.jpg

All my Griffey and howard and Carlton gu and autos . also my autyo bat and pic of Howard,
mycarddissplay.jpg

I like the white display rack,..
Think I will build one like it,..
Thanks for the idea,

Clint

Edit,..nice stuff too!!,..

Last edited:
thanks guys. I only built the white one. Accualy it was a sample for making one out of oak but i never got to it. The other one I bought to use as a guide on what to do. Though i will have more time soon so the oak one will come soon. It will be made out of oak with a felt backround i think..

I was at a mini-golf/batting cage/go-kart place today called THE INFIELD. Ryan worked there while he was in high school. They had his uniform framed (auto'd), and some mini-golf scorecards from some games he played.

I collect him to. That's some really nice stuff you have.

thanks guys. I only built the white one. Accualy it was a sample for making one out of oak but i never got to it. The other one I bought to use as a guide on what to do. Though i will have more time soon so the oak one will come soon. It will be made out of oak with a felt backround i think..

I was going to try and bulid something similar this winter for my basement. I'm always on the look out for ideas.

Thanks,
Frank

I was going to try and bulid something similar this winter for my basement. I'm always on the look out for ideas.

Thanks,
Frank

it was really easy to make just some one by's and a small piece of plywood for the back. Just I have to use double stick tape on the back of the card holder to keep them from falling off and they still fall from time to time. My plan was to use a piece of Plexiglas but that would coust 40 bucks...I even cut a small grove on the slats for the cards to sit down into it to hold them. Mybe i need a smaller grove?

it was really easy to make just some one by's and a small piece of plywood for the back. Just I have to use double stick tape on the back of the card holder to keep them from falling off and they still fall from time to time. My plan was to use a piece of Plexiglas but that would coust 40 bucks...I even cut a small grove on the slats for the cards to sit down into it to hold them. Mybe i need a smaller grove?

Thanks for the info!