My triumphant return!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Journeyman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Or not so much, lol. Hello everyone, my name is Chris and I haven't been active on here for a long time. Honestly I haven't done much with cards for a long time either. Recently I've been cleaning up my collections and I want to close some sets out so I may be more active now. Hope to get to know a few of you and reconnect with some of my old trading buddies.

Oh and before I go, what are bench bucks? I have a bunch apparently but haven't an idea of what they are used for.

Welcome back Chris! Bench bucks were for the Bench buck store...Bench buck store is located under Quick link button on the top of the page. However, the store has been empty for a long time. You get one buck for posting a reply and two bucks for posting a thread. Best regards, David

Welcome back Chris. The Bench Bucks program was initiated a few years back. You could turn in Bench Bucks for cards in the store. Somehow it faded away.

Dave