Mystery Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chavezforprez

MVP
5.00 star(s)
My wife went to Meijer's for groceries and brought me back one of those $40 mystery boxes that generally have garbage packs and useless baseball pins as a surprise for me. As soon as I saw it I told her they are trash 99% of the time. She said she'd take it back, but I told her no, I'll open it and hope for the best. I'm glad I did open it because there was a sealed 2018 Topps Heritage High Number Blaster box in it as the bonus item. I plan on keeping it sealed for a few years.

Billy

Definately stash that 2018 HN Heritage blaster. When those came out I bought an extra hobby box for stash because of the crop of players that had famous father's. I paid $90 and it was probably 2023 when I sold it. I think it was $250. It would also make a good box to open in 10 years. Congratulations for the hit.

Definately stash that 2018 HN Heritage blaster. When those came out I bought an extra hobby box for stash because of the crop of players that had famous father's. I paid $90 and it was probably 2023 when I sold it. I think it was $250. It would also make a good box to open in 10 years. Congratulations for the hit.
Thanks.

Back