NASA cards from the 60s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
For trade, focusing completely on my 1973 topps set. My wantlist is posted in this thread.....
https://thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/467061-WTT-1964-All-Star-Coins-for-1973-Topps

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Brian, if you don't get any trade hits, I may be interested in purchasing, what sort of sale value would you put on these, they are very neat!!

Brian, if you don't get any trade hits, I may be interested in purchasing, what sort of sale value would you put on these, they are very neat!!

Hey Kevin- these aren't that rare , they can be had for a couple bucks each on eBay, I'm pulling out all my vintage to try to complete my 1973 Topps set.

I'll trade these to you right now, I don't need to wait. LMK

Nothing is rare much anymore with eBay. LOL

I would be buying, unfortunately I cant hit any of your needs, I just love vintage space items, NASA stuff, etc.! Let me know a price and I will send cash.

Thanks and God bless!

Kevin

I would be buying, unfortunately I cant hit any of your needs, I just love vintage space items, NASA stuff, etc.! Let me know a price and I will send cash.

Thanks and God bless!

Kevin

You can have all 5 for $5, do you want a bubble mailer or pwe?