National Cards and Hawaii Cards from Donruss?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

75zito

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Can someone tell anything about these? I just purchased one of each on sportslot.. and didnt see a picture of these... The 2002 Donruss Classics National card is #'d /5... and the 2005 Hawaii was #'d /10....

Are these stamped?

Anyone have a pic of what they may look like Embossed?

Thanks
Christopher

They are embossed, but they dont always show up in a scan, will see if I have one that scanned well enogh to show the embossing.

These are both 02 Chicago National Cards. Embossing is left side, you can kinda see it in both of scans below, I think I have a Hawaii from 05, seeing If I have it scanned or not already

Last edited:
Thank you.. are they #'d (stamped)?

Christopher

That is nice... the seller was supposed to email me a pic but I havent gotten it yet.. I like the Hawaii stamp.. I have a couple of the Orange County but they are embossed and you can really even see the logo!!

Christopher

I have this one. I think mine is serial #'d 4 of 5 on the back.

scan.jpg

Sometimes they will be numbered in foil on the back... there are a few sets from Donruss that and numbered in the fronts of the cards.

Yes, I believe the 2001 Chicago Nat'l cards are # on the front with the Chicago Nat'l stamp... NICE!! After much research, I found a pic in a bucket!

2001AbsoluteMemrobilia4of5.jpg

You can see right above the stamp this one is #04/05

Let me jump on in here!

Thanks
Craig

-2002 Donruss Classics Chicago National #185 3/5
2002DonrussClassicsNational5.jpg

-2002 Donruss Classics Timeless Tributes Chicago National #185 3/5
2002DonrussClassicsTimelessTributes.jpg

-2005 Diamond Kings Hawaii 07/10
2005DiamondKingsHawaii10.jpg

Nice... I actually bought a few more from the seller... thanks for all pics.. I will be showing off mine later next week when they arrive!!

Christopher