National: July 27-31, Atlantic City. Who's going?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Will add my standard disclaimer for any/all upcoming card shows -- still looking for that elusive last YSL card -- #5683 Joe Torre.

To all attending - have fun!

Can you pm me a little more info on this card please I have a few places to check.

Message sent.

For any others headed to National -- here are the details on the YSL card we are looking for:

We (The Bench) are looking to complete the 2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy set. It is a 6,742 card set that is getting ready to be auctioned off for charity.

We just need to find the last card -- YSL card -- #5683 Joe Torre.

Message sent.

For any others headed to National -- here are the details on the YSL card we are looking for:

We (The Bench) are looking to complete the 2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy set. It is a 6,742 card set that is getting ready to be auctioned off for charity.

We just need to find the last card -- YSL card -- #5683 Joe Torre.
There is one on ebay right now but i dont know if the condition is okay.

Man, best National I've been to in a while.

To answer the previous question, we were in New England this past week-- Erie at Portland Tuesday, then Durham at Worcester AND Richmond at NH on Wednesday.

Was aT the national today for a couple hours...quite overwhelming to say the least
I remember going in 02, and yes. It was very overwhelming. I went with a co worker who was a bit manic, so that didn't help. Also our oldest was just about a month old and the wife really wasn't wanting me to go, probably. But very cool none the less. Planning to go when it's in Chicago again next year.

I'll be there, part of a gigantic three-week roadtrip from here to New England and back. Anyone else going?

Great meeting you on Saturday night - wish the Senators had put up a little better showing. Enjoy the rest of your journey and good luck on hitting the magic number of 300 on your autos!

I was there 3 days. See hundreds of Jordan rcs and 1952 mantles yet nothing there I was looking for.