Nearly 10,000 cards: 30/$1. HOFers, inserts and RCs included!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

intelliracer

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
http://www.editgrid.com/user/aharner/Official_Nickel_Bin

All cards listed there are only a nickel each or 30/$1. You should be able to download the spreadsheet to Excel and sort if a different way, but you can also click on the binoculars in the toolbar to search for certain players (remember, last name first).

If you would just like me to directly e-mail a copy of the spreadsheet, leave your email here or PM it to me, and I will get a copy to you as soon as possible.

Shipping:
1-2 cards: $1 shipping in PWE
3-20 cards: $2.25 shipping
21-40 cards: $2.50 shipping
41-59 cards: $2.75 shipping
60-75 cards: $3.25 shipping
76-100 cards: $3.75 shipping
101-150 cards: $4.25 shipping
151+: varies (but most are shipped flat-rate envelope at $5.35)

PayPal will be $0.50 extra for orders. I DO NOT accept PayPal gift, because I don't want to risk getting caught using it improperly and for both your and my protection.

I apologize, but I am no longer sending anywhere that is not the United States, unless you tell me beforehand!!!!

*pending

Follow post, looking for Phillies. Andrew - can you cut a spreadsheet of just the cards with Players in Phillies uniform and email it to me??

THANKS!!!

John

Last edited: