Need 15 or 20 new penny sleeves!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey all, can I send anyone a couple bucks and a SASE for about 15 or 20 new penny sleeves?

Let me know, thanks and God bless!

Kevin

I'm so new on my return to the Bench after a long hiatus, that I don't actually have any current wantlists or anything. But I like pretty much all of the same young prospects (in all 3 sports) that everyone else does. Do you have one card that would be a fair trade, and that way you don't have to send an SASE at all. Just PWE for both of us. Will that work at all?

I'm so new on my return to the Bench after a long hiatus, that I don't actually have any current wantlists or anything. But I like pretty much all of the same young prospects (in all 3 sports) that everyone else does. Do you have one card that would be a fair trade, and that way you don't have to send an SASE at all. Just PWE for both of us. Will that work at all?
@darkman

So I only have customs, I dont collect any pack pulled items....but am glad to make a couple of your favorite player or players? That way you end up with a couple 1/1s.... Does that work?

Blessings,

Kevin

That works. These are the players that I most actively collect: Anthony Volpe, Brett Baty, Juan Soto, Kelenic, Tatis Jr, Vlad Guerrero Jr. Will any of them work for you? If you need a little more veteran mainstream options, just let me know

That works. These are the players that I most actively collect: Anthony Volpe, Brett Baty, Juan Soto, Kelenic, Tatis Jr, Vlad Guerrero Jr. Will any of them work for you? If you need a little more veteran mainstream options, just let me know
No worries! I can easily get a couple of those made for you! I will post! Thanks so much again!

Blessings,

Kevin