NEED: 2013 Topps Phillies parallels, base, one insert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fatrat

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Have vintage baseball, football, some '13 parallels, inserts, base to trade. PLMK what you have and what you need in return! Will buy, if cheap!

Thanks!
John

The following cards are needed: (** indicates pending trade/purchase)

2013 TOPPS GOLD (NUMBERED) PARALLELS
006 Howard, Ryan
026 Utley, Chase
083 Ruf, Darin
152 Contreras, Jose
206 Rollins, Jimmy

2013 TOPPS MISC. INSERTS
TG08 Schmidt, Mike

2013 TOPPS TARGET RED PARALLELS
071** Kendrick, Kyle

Phillies base #83 Darin Ruf wanted as well!

THANK YOU!!

Last edited:
Mine will be arriving incrementally. Don't give your cool Castro/Rizzo stuff up for trash before you hear from me.

I've got these

249 Worley - Base and Walmart Blue
6 Howard - Walmart Blue

CC-5 Papelbon Calling Card

CH-1 Halladay Chasing History - Silver "refractor" and Gold "refractor"

Looking for McCutchen and Zimmerman parallels and inserts.

John, I just opened 2 Target blasters. I have Phillies base-26 Utley,33Lee,152 Contraras,264 Halladay(checklist) and Red249 Worley. Check my thread with my complete wantlist or LMK what Cardinals you pull from 2013 Topps. LMK,Aaron

Tfelsmaier - got a blue Howard lined up, can use the others. Will LYK what I find.

Aaron - I will touch base tomorrow

Thanks, guys!

John

Here are my inserts for now. More incoming. Looking for Cubs/HOF Variations/Serial Numbered.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoWmbuxWJ2stdHBJMlZ0S2R6UnRCSnFTLWN2aVBFU0E#gid=2
Tim - I can use the Blue Contreras. I didnt get many dupes and very few Cubbies. If you hold Jose, I'll be getting some more and will try to help you later!

Aaron - no extra Cardinals! Maybe later on??

Thomas - as mentioned, very few doubles - maybe later on??

DaveShimp - PM sent.

Thanks, guys!

John

I'll even put a note on that one. If my mail carrier would ever arrive, I have more incoming. If it boils to it, I'll take star variations in general.

I have these Phillies for you:

2013 Topps Chase Utley 26
2013 Topps Cliff Lee 33
2013 Topps Tyler Cloyd RC 197
2013 Topps Chasing History Gold Roy Halladay CH-1
2013 Topps Wal-Mart Blue Border Jose Contreras 152

I am looking to trade for Cut To The Chase insert cards from 2013 Topps. Thanks and let me know if you have any FT!

Vlad, the only two CTCs I got were two Berkmans and I traded them both. Anything else?

Sorry, thanks for your response!

I have these Phillies for you:

2013 Topps Chase Utley 26
2013 Topps Cliff Lee 33
2013 Topps Tyler Cloyd RC 197
2013 Topps Chasing History Gold Roy Halladay CH-1
2013 Topps Wal-Mart Blue Border Jose Contreras 152

I am looking to trade for Cut To The Chase insert cards from 2013 Topps. Thanks and let me know if you have any FT!

Vlad, the only two CTCs I got were two Berkmans and I traded them both. Anything else?

No problem! That's all I'm looking for at the time, but if that changes I'll let you know.

Happen to have any 2013 Topps Calling Card inserts? I decided to put that set together as well. LMK!