Need 2021 Heritage Then and Now 12 Abreu/D. Allen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaSoxFan

MVP
5.00 star(s)
This is the last card needed for this base set. LMK if you can help and what you may beed:

2021 Heritage Then and Now 12 Abreu/D. Allen

thanks

This is the last card needed for this base set. LMK if you can help and what you may beed:

2021 Heritage Then and Now 12 Abreu/D. Allen

thanks
I got it for you. Wants are in my sig. below. One other question for you is your freewebs page up to date?? I believe we discussed this before but not sure. Thanks Bob (2card)

Last edited:
I got it for you. Wants are in my sig. below. One other question for you is your freewebs page up to date?? I believe we discussed this before but not sure. Thanks Bob (2card)
Hi Bob

I do have this if you want to trade in PWE for the Then and Now
2021 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks #NFERA Equal Rights Amendment Passed $2.00

Henry

Hi Bob

I do have this if you want to trade in PWE for the Then and Now
2021 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks #NFERA Equal Rights Amendment Passed $2.00

Henry
ok that will work. so i assume those wants are not up to date? like 2016 Heritage?

Bob

My wants are more up tp date than my haves.

Henry
Ok for starters then do you still need 2016 TOPPS #623,651,663,679? Update #164,287 but might not be the sp. Heritage # 136,237,511,617,674 again might not be the sp your looking for

I do need all those listed (probably would not need the 2 SPs since I have the regular cards for both sets and need the Sps only.

I do need all those listed (probably would not need the 2 SPs since I have the regular cards for both sets and need the Sps only.
Ok well you might want to take a look at my wantlist page and see if we can come up with enough to make a trade.. i'll still trade you the allen card no problem but if we can get more cards in the deal great..

I have 2016 SPs 436 and 438 from your list
Is that all you found ? I found a few more for you from 2017. Would you have anything from 2020 Topps series 1 inserts ? I don't have list posted on my page but maybe a card or 2. If not we'll trade for what we have now. All im trying to do is get you all these cards. Thanks Bob 2card