Need a little Input

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
For you guys that sell cards what is your typical amount of BV from a percentage that you ask. It seems like some are around the 40-50 % of BV. Any input would be great. Thanks DG

DG -- Assuming you're not talking about the hot RC's or Trout, I think that's high. I typically shoot for 20 to 30% give or take. Otherwise, buyers would just go to eBay.

DG -- Assuming you're not talking about the hot RC's or Trout, I think that's high. I typically shoot for 20 to 30% give or take. Otherwise, buyers would just go to eBay.
Thanks for the input, I have been looking through some big sale posts and yes you are right it is right in the range that you mentioned. DG

The card shops around my area were all selling for 50% when I was a kid. Dont know if thats why there are none left or not though. For me it depends on the card. Some cards you cant buy for book price but have to pay much more. Some, sell for WAY Way less then book value.