Need a Retired Player Address? Just Ask, 2010 version

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ron!

My 3 Mets for the day...

Leon Brown
Mike Glavine
Joe Moock

Thank you in advance

Do have anything for Matt Brunson, 1993 1st round pick by Detroit, birthday 09/02/74? Thanks in advance...

Hi Ron! Just had an RTS from Milt May. He's no longer at the address in the TTM Address data base. Do you have a new address for him? Also, do you have anything for Charlie Metro? He debuted in 1943 or 1944. Managed the Royals in 1970. Also Stan Williams, debuted with the Dodgers in 1958. Many thanks, my friend!

3 confirmations for today:

Jesse Orosco
16242 Winecreek Road
San Diego, CA 92127

Gene Nelson
581 Cape Cod Loop
Spring Hill, FL 34607

Ben McDonald
1650 Gardner Street
Denham, LA 70726

Thanks in advance!

Good Luck.

Let me know if you have any luck with him if you would. I could use him for my Indians collection. Thanks.

Ron

Hey Ron,

According to my database, I should have an extra Magruder auto (IP) if you need it.

I also just extracted all my 1996 Fleer IP autos and I have 513 - that was a set I used a lot during the late 90s because everything being released was glossy for quite a few years. They were cheap and they looked nice autographed! Some are duplicates.

Do you get IP autos (can't recall if I asked this before).

Michael

Last edited:
Hi Ron! Just had an RTS from Milt May. He's no longer at the address in the TTM Address data base. Do you have a new address for him? Also, do you have anything for Charlie Metro? He debuted in 1943 or 1944. Managed the Royals in 1970. Also Stan Williams, debuted with the Dodgers in 1958. Many thanks, my friend!

Milt May
2200 Manatee Ave W
Bradenton FL 34205

Charlie Metro
7890 Indiana St
Arvada CO 80007

Stan Williams
4702 Hayter Ave
Lakewood CA 90712

Good Luck.

Ron

3 confirmations for today:

Jesse Orosco
16242 Winecreek Road
San Diego, CA 92127

Gene Nelson
36131 Pine Bluff Loop
Dade City FL 33525

Ben McDonald
8780 Henderson Rd
Denham Springs LA 70726

Thanks in advance!

Orosco is the same. Others I changed their address to what I have.

Good Luck.

Ron

Hey Ron,

According to my database, I should have an extra Magruder auto (IP) if you need it.

I also just extracted all my 1996 Fleer IP autos and I have 513 - that was a set I used a lot during the late 90s because everything being released was glossy for quite a few years. They were cheap and they looked nice autographed! Some are duplicates.

Do you get IP autos (can't recall if I asked this before).

Michael

Michael,

As long as the Magruder is on a Indians card I would be interested in it.

I would also be interested in the 96 Fleer Auto's I need. I have a list of who I have on my www. Would not be interested in duplicates.

Most of my autographs I have I get TTM. I have a list on my www of the extra's I have available. I also have about 50 more I haven't had a chance to put on the site yet.

Ron

Looking for address of Lennie Merullo. Member of the 45 Cubs and 1 of 3 alive (other Pafko and Cavarretta). Thanks!

Anything for Jerry White, who debuted with the Expos in 1975 or 1976?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online