Need a Retired Player Address? Just Ask! (2011-12)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jo Rosselli
6231 Le Sage Ave
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Success
Sent 02/09/2010 Rcvd: 02/25/2010 (16 Days)

As always Levi, after you get a success on this address please add it to our database here on the bench.

Good luck and good trading.
Dave

Hal McRae 500 N 13th St, Apt 8C Saint Louis, MO 63103 most current address but also has no sign of success yet.

Lenny Harris c/o Great Lakes Loons PO Box 365 Midland, MI 48640 again most current and no signs of success yet

Chris Sabo 7455 Stonemeadow Lane Cincinnati OH 45242 new address and reporting some success.

Any addresses for these three:

Rick Leach (81' with Tigers)

Dennis Lamp (77' with Cubs)

Jeff Sellers (85' with Red Sox)

Thanks for your help

Rick Leach 593 Layman Creek Cir. Grand Blanc, MI. 48439 This address is 7 years old and has no successes with it, and the only one listed so I figured I would add it for you anyway if you want to try it.
Dennis Lamp 30824 La Miranda, Unit 228 Rancho Santa Marguarita, CA 92688 Almost the same here, 2 years old only address and no success listed yet

Jeff Sellers 14270 W Jenan Dr Surprise, AZ 85379 Well your three for three this is again the only address and no reports of success.
If you have any successes with them please add them to the bench’s database please. Good luck.
Ps. each of these players do show to have IP successes.

Dave

Need help with these released minor leaguers for my 2010 Bowman Prospect set:

Brian Baisley (Yankees)
Tyler Henley (Cardinals)
Bryan Wiley (Reds)

Thanks

jdub

there are no addresses for these players in startiger

Brian Baisley (Yankees)
Tyler Henley (Cardinals)
Bryan Wiley (Reds)

you could try writing/contacting there last known teams and see if they can forwarm mail to them for you if not give you any updated addressing information.

good luck
dave

Jeff Brantley

Brett Boone

Cesar Geronimo

Thanks again Old Marine, and a happy 4th to you and a big thanks for all you have done for our wonderful country!

Jeff Brantley
c/o 700 WLW
8044 Montgomery Road Suite 650
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Comment: "He does telecast for them on the Reds." Newer address no success yet, but previous addressed do report success.

Bret Boone
6383 Calle Ponte Bella
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92091
New address with no recent reported success

Cesar Geronimo
No address last was in the Dominican Republic but has no new address yet reported.

Good luck with the first two, if you have any success please add them to the bench’s data base.

Thanks dave

If they're recently released, hang in there. They might pop up with other organizations, even at the independent level.

I agree with this. I've gotten some "tougher" pirates who didn't sign with their minor league team that way. Some popped up in the independent league and they signed then. I guess being released brought them down off their pedestal. They also sometimes pop up as collegiate and minor league coaches... and sometimes HS coaches (check wikipedia)

Chris McAlister (correct spelling) doesnt have a listed address available, you may try contacting his last team and see if they can forward for you.

da e

Reggie Walton - born 1952, Seattle M's 1980-81, Pittsburgh Pirates 1982

Thanks in advance

FYI, never has been a TTMer... oinly successes I've seen from him has been from Private Signings... I still need him in my Pirates collection :(

Looking for former Cardinal Greg Mathews. There have been several successes from Harvey '11. Anyone have a line on that? Than you in advance.