Need A Retired Players Address? Just ask. - 2009 Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figure you mean Jim Kaat? I don't see a Jim Katt.

Jim Kaat
PO Box 1130
Port Salerno FL 34992

He charges $30.00 - :eek:

Ron
or you could just trade me for the ball I have with his wins and gold gloves inscribed. I get him at least 6 times each and every spring training IP as he routinely shows up at Jupiter, ST Lucie, and Ft Lauderdale for games.

3 confirmations for today:

Mike Greenwell
12250 North River Road
Alva, FL 33920

Rex Hudler
1857 Oxford Ave.
Cambria, CA 93428-5519

Matt Young
471 Maylin St.
Pasadena, CA 91105

Thanks.

Vern Rapp
Ron Woods
Jim Cox

(I know Rapp is in the master list but I sent to that address last January ('08) with no reply so I'm just checking if somebody has something different or maybe a recent success that might indicate that mine was just lost in the mail)

I would not send to Astacio at that address. You will receive your cards back unsigned with the following letter:

Dear Baseball Fan:

We have received your autogragh request in the mail but we have no way of getting it signed by Pedro Astacio. We wanted to return your baseball card to you so it doesn't get lost. We apologize for the inconvenience but we appreciate your writing to us.

Sincerely,

SFX Baseball Group

Also, Ron had sent an updated address list from Harvey last week and a different Astacio address is on there. You might want to try that one.

-Ben

Vern Rapp - Not listed. :(

Ron Woods
5209 Desert Star Dr
Las Vegas NV 89130

Jim Cox
8370 E Charter Oak Rd
Scottsdale AZ 85260

(I know Rapp is in the master list but I sent to that address last January ('08) with no reply so I'm just checking if somebody has something different or maybe a recent success that might indicate that mine was just lost in the mail)

Good Luck.

Ron

Thomas Howard '90 SDP
822 8th Ave.
Middletown, OH 45044

Nick Esasky '83 CIN
1779 Starlight Dr NE
Marietta, GA 30062

Dave Henderson '81 SEA
6004 142nd CT SE
Bellevue, WA 98006-4901

Thanks.

Thomas Howard '90 SDP
822 8th Ave.
Middletown, OH 45044

Nick Esasky '83 CIN
1779 Starlight Dr
Marietta, GA 30062

Dave Henderson '81 SEA
6004 142nd CT SE
Bellevue, WA 98006

Thanks.

I made a few minor changes on Esasky & Henderson. My Harvey says Henderson charges $5.00 per sign payable to The Angelman Syndrome Foundation.

Good Luck.

Ron

Sorry if this has been asked before (I searched and didn't come up with anything). How about Orel Hershiser? He was one of my favorites growing up and I'd love to add his autograph to my collection.

Sorry if this has been asked before (I searched and didn't come up with anything). How about Orel Hershiser? He was one of my favorites growing up and I'd love to add his autograph to my collection.

Orel Hershiser
205 Summer Palace Way
Las Vegas NV 89144

Good Luck.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back