Need Advice On Recent Collection Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_Glavinator

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I recently purchased a large collection of football cards and need some help deciding how to distribute it. I do own a card shop but, some of the cards will not sell there. I purchased around 40,000 cards and do need to make my money back and then some.

If anyone here is interested in some of the cards I will sell some here. I do not have a list yet I am still pricing, toploading, sorting, and junking(throwing out the damaged ones). I do have a commons buyer but, if someone needs cards to finish their sets please let me know before I purge the commons.

The main portion of the cards are from 98' - 03', The products in the collection are; Collector's Edge, Hologrfx, Upper Deck, Topps, some chrome Bowman, some chrome, Press Pass, Pacific, Omega, Paramount, Fleer, Skybox, etc. Not much higher end stuff but there is a little amount of Absolute.

There are about 3,000 inserts or more, 3,000 rookies, and about 3,000 stars.

Any questions or suggestions are well appreciated

Thanks!

If you get a chance Could you please take a peek at my football wants on my www site and let me know if you might be able to hit some for me. Let me know
Thank you
Chieftazmisty

It's mainly football and if I remember correctly there is about 40-50 weinke rookies. I will get a list to you tomorrow and send you a P.M.

chieftazmisty -will work on it, and get a list to you with a pm.

Last edited:
Holy crap, really?? Sweet! Yes I would definitely be interested in a list. How much are you looking to get on the Weinke cards?

timfsu2k- Depends, some are parallel rookies and some are press pass. I'll figure out a dlvd price after I put the list together.

otgoal- I will check, there maybe a couple.

chief_wahoo - I will check

I do not have the cards with me right now they are at my shop so I will respond to as many as I can tomorrow.

Last edited: