Need HELP 2010 Topps Update Player Sketch Auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atrain2004

Prospect
Ladies and Gents of The Bench I need your help.. Picked up this Player Sketch Auto 1/1 have no idea who it is lol Any help is appreciated!

1of1sketchback.jpg

1of1sketchfront.jpg

topps put these in the new Update product which if you havent tried one i suggest a jumbo fairly cheap and alot of big cards.. Was just checking their checklist and cuts of ruth jackie robinson and honus wagner are in the product all be it impossible but still cool

topps put these in the new Update product which if you havent tried one i suggest a jumbo fairly cheap and alot of big cards.. Was just checking their checklist and cuts of ruth jackie robinson and honus wagner are in the product all be it impossible but still cool

I will have to check that out, I hope someone helps you on this Auto, because now I am interested in it. :)

Now THAT'S a cool hit. I can't figure out why Nick Evans would have drawn a bird (cardinal?), though.

edit: He's from Glendale, AZ. Perhaps an NFL Cardinals fan?

Now THAT'S a cool hit. I can't figure out why Nick Evans would have drawn a bird (cardinal?), though.

edit: He's from Glendale, AZ. Perhaps an NFL Cardinals fan?

I wondered that also, so I Wikipediaed him
Nick Evans was born in Glendale, Arizona, so he is probably a Cardinals, NFL, fan