Need Help Identifing an auto?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsucolonel

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Ok, I had a map of all the sigs on this piece. But of course I missed placed it. There is one sig Im having problems with identifing. Its kind of light and is next to the Koufax and Alston auto. I will try to get another scan if i can later. This is really killing me because I used to know who it was. Here is a pic:

scan0017-vi.jpg

Here is all the other players on the piece:
Roberto Clemente
Duke Snider x2
Stan Musial
Sandy Coufax
Joe Dimaggio
Johny Mize
Monte Irvin
Billy Herman
Early Wynn
Robin Roberts
Walt Alston
Hank Aaron
Bob Feller
Judy Johnson
Warren Spahn
Joe Pepitone
Lou Pinella

Thanks for the help,

Jason

The Pepitone, Pinella and Bouton almost take away from the piece somewhat, with the rest being solid HOFers.

Still, can't complain about a clean Clemente like that. He signed in the perfect spot too. Even with the likes of DiMaggio, Koufax, Aaron and Musial, the piece is really all about Clemente!

The Pepitone, Pinella and Bouton almost take away from the piece somewhat, with the rest being solid HOFers.

Still, can't complain about a clean Clemente like that. He signed in the perfect spot too. Even with the likes of DiMaggio, Koufax, Aaron and Musial, the piece is really all about Clemente!

I agree with you. I really picked this peace up because of the Clemente. I would really like to add Mays to this. But if I ever get the chance I will. I would also like to get it incased so I can display it.

Did you ever get my PM about the extra dodger auto tickets I have MRMOPAR?
jason

I did and thought I replied. I was not interested in them, but thanks for offering.

I agree with you. I really picked this peace up because of the Clemente. I would really like to add Mays to this. But if I ever get the chance I will. I would also like to get it incased so I can display it.

Did you ever get my PM about the extra dodger auto tickets I have MRMOPAR?
jason