Need help to finish these sets updated 3/ 21/ 15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Tom,
I should have these two for you, will pull for you to confirm. Thanks, Craig

1998 Circa Thunder 28 Butch Huskey $0.20
2009 Topps 564 Jesus Flores $0.40

Hi Tom,
Most of what I need is too much for the two singles, let me look at my starts on Topps Big sets at home, maybe you can send me a card or two of them and we can do a pwe trade. Thanks, Craig
hey Craig
let me see what i can find for you will get back later tonight
Thanks
Tom

Hi Tom,
Most of what I need is too much for the two singles, let me look at my starts on Topps Big sets at home, maybe you can send me a card or two of them and we can do a pwe trade. Thanks, Craig

Hey Craig
Okay if not i was going to send you a 71 or 72 topps hit from your list just let me know
Thanks
tom

Hi Tom,
I do still have both, in hand, if you can send a hit to my 71 or 72 needs, that would be great, please post and I'll confirm, pwe trade is fine and preferable with me, thanks, Craig

Hey Craig
Okay if not i was going to send you a 71 or 72 topps hit from your list just let me know
Thanks
tom

Hi Tom,
I do still have both, in hand, if you can send a hit to my 71 or 72 needs, that would be great, please post and I'll confirm, pwe trade is fine and preferable with me, thanks, Craig

Hi Craig
Ok I will post the trade I have for you 1972 Topps # 179 Dock Ellis for you
thanks for the help
Tom

Back