Need Info on 03 Bowman baseball card i have

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bimboman

Bench Warmer
Looking for information on a card . my father past away and left me thousands of cards i only glances at some . this one cought my eye its a 2003 Bowman gold writing black border with red inner border . card number 118 Cristian Guzman . this card is a lot thicker. Then other cards and even cards from Bowman same years and style . i found this card online easy but i can not find the thick version of this card online anywhere . And20201005_213246.jpg20201005_213229.jpg20201005_214700.jpg20201005_214656.jpg i am out of ideas on why this is 5 times thicker then the same cards in the deck or batch from same year and company im attaching photos of card and another from same year brand everything to see the difference

Attachments

• 20201005_213429.jpg
    20201005_213429.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Does this look like the card you have: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-TWINS-Bowman-Gold-118-Cristian-Guzman-/362986295889

Here's what I was able to find at Baseball Card Pedia: "All 330 base cards are available in a one-per-pack Gold parallel. Each card is printed on a thicker gauge of cardstock and can be seen as an anti-packsearching device."
Yes it does i found a lot of them just not as thick look at the photos i posted in my question .. Thank you

Thanks

I thought i found a special card or error Lol Thanks everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought i found a special card or error Lol Thanks everyone

No problem. By the way, welcome to The Bench!

Feel free to post pictures of the other rare cards you find, or any you have questions about.

I
No problem. By the way, welcome to The Bench!

Feel free to post pictures of the other rare cards you find, or any you have questions about.
Will do I have to go through them all there are probably 10k or more cards he has bins draws closets full he collected all sports cards sense the 60s until he past so there are definitely a lot of good ones