Need Jason Tatum Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggun61

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking for Jason Tatum Autograph, LMK What You Need or Check My Trade Page Link, Thanks Jeff

Last edited:
Looking for Bradley Beal & Jason Tatum Autographs, LMK What You Need or Check My Trade Page Link, Thanks Jeff
I have a 5/10 Donruss rookie auto, 19 20 obsidian /25 auto and immaculate collection patch auto of 99 for tatum. I would trade one, but not for 20 cards, id want a card or 2. They all SELL for well north of $300. If your looking for other Tatums i have a ton of dupes from y PC as well including the Donruss rc

I am Looking For Auto of Him in a Celtics . Any Cheaper Auto's?
They are all in Celtics uni. There really arent many cheaper then $300 and thats the immaculate. The obsidian is around $450 and the 5/10 Rookie is around$5-$600. The only ones i know of less then even 250 are all college ones and they still go around that. Some of yhe newer ones might be less? They all seem to sell over $300 so i dont know

Are you from St. Louis? I saw both those guys play in HS, and know Brad and Jayson's dad Justin, who played with Larry Hughes in HS when I was fresh out of HS.

I Live about Hour and Half South East of St.Louis. I Have Always Tried To Keep Up With All the Local Talent That Make It. Pretty Cool You Got To See Them Play in High School!

BV on that is $150. The only Beckett online I subscribe to is basketball - what all of yours is in that range? Would need at least one card coming back my way to be $100.

21 Topps Now Road To Opening Day Dylan Carlson RC Auto #99 NO BV Need $100.00, 21 Stadium Club Tarik Skubal RC Auto $50.00 21 Stadium Club Tanner Houck RC Auto #36/50 $50.00 2008 Ultimate Collection Generations Foursome
Jersey, Dick Butkus 2 Color,Jack Ham 3 Color, Shawn Merriman 1 Color, Pattrick Willis 1 Color #15/25 $50.00. Every Thing is More or Less, LMK