Need Luis Robert RC + these two cards to finish my 2020 Topps set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richloughlin

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Happy Thanksgiving To All............!

I need these three cards to complete my 2020 Topps set:

392 Luis Robert
459 KWANG-HYUN KIM RC
700 Adam Wainwright

I have two Luis Robert rookie cards from 2020 Diamond Kings for trade. Also have other Bowman cards of him as well.
I also have lots of other baseball as well. Please contact me if you think we can work out a trade.

Thanks,

Rich

Only have extra from my 2020 Topps of 459 Kwang-Hyun Kim Cardinals RC and 700 of Adam Wainwright Cardinals for trade. One twin card from any product or year will do for the trade. Best regards, David

Hi Rich. I have a copy of the 2021 Topps Luis Robert 392 I could part with. Mostly would be looking for a RC parallel or #’d from 2019 and prior of similar value.

Thanks,
Ryan

David K. - I can send you this one for those two:

2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP-138 (MOJO PARALLEL) - Alex Kirilloff

Let me know if you agree and I'll post the trade.

Thanks,

Rich

Molitor04x - I don't think I have a single parallel or ID'd card equal to the value of the Robert RC; but I can put together a
nice lot of $4.00 - $6.00 cards. Do you have any teams and/or players you collect? Let me know.

Thanks,

Rich

Happy Thanksgiving To All............!

I need these three cards to complete my 2020 Topps set:

392 Luis Robert
459 KWANG-HYUN KIM RC
700 Adam Wainwright

I have two Luis Robert rookie cards from 2020 Diamond Kings for trade. Also have other Bowman cards of him as well.
I also have lots of other baseball as well. Please contact me if you think we can work out a trade.

Thanks,

Rich

Hey Rich! I have the #392 Roberts. Do you have any Roger Clemens to trade? Thanks, Rich