Need Plastic Sheets to hold Heritage Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Looking for plastic sheets that would hold the whole Heritage Boxtopper Panels. Are there such a thing? I do not want the panels hanging out the side. Any help out there? Thanks

I purchased sheets that would hold dollar bills from a coin store. The top of the three card panel sticks out a little bit but they fit side to side perfectly.

At one time, Ultra Pro made sheets that fit the 75-79 Hostess Panels....these fit the Heritage panels well. - Jim

Jim, I have some of the ones from the 70's but the Heritage panels stick out the ends (sides) way too much. They fit the Hostess fine though.

Mike -
My local card shop sells 3 pocket sleeves that the Heritage panels fit really well. I use them for Hostess panels as well, but the Heritage panels are a better fit.

If you need some PM me and I'll stop by to get them.

Thanks!

Mike -
My local card shop sells 3 pocket sleeves that the Heritage panels fit really well. I use them for Hostess panels as well, but the Heritage panels are a better fit.

If you need some PM me and I'll stop by to get them.

Thanks!

Rob, are the Heritage panels fully inside the plastic? I have different 3 pocket sheets from several companies and the Heritage panels all stick out a little bit. LMK who makes the ones you are talking about and I'll see about getting some. I need about 40 sheets. Thanks, Mike

Rob, are the Heritage panels fully inside the plastic? I have different 3 pocket sheets from several companies and the Heritage panels all stick out a little bit. LMK who makes the ones you are talking about and I'll see about getting some. I need about 40 sheets. Thanks, Mike

Mike -
I looked in my binder and the Heritage panels fit fine side to side, top to bottom, there it is right to edge of the plastic.

PLMK

Didn't see a number on the page itself and I didn't buy a box, just a few loose, but I think it is this one:

Ultrapro Platinum #203D 3-Pocket Platinum Page with 3-1/2" X 7-1/2" Pockets

http://www.ultrapro.com/product_info.php?products_id=1298

Went to a local coin shop today and they had some of the 3.5 x 7.5 sheets. Picked up a few. Brought them home and was rather unhappy how much the panels stick out at the top. I am going to have to live with them. Thanks for all the help guys. Mike