Need some help from my Benchies....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim Carroll

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi All:
Some of you may already know that I will be attending the National at the Upper Deck booth. I really hope to meet many of you in person there. I will be working on a piece of art, commissioned by UD, on-site Friday and Saturday at the show. I was set to work on a piece that had been discussed for months, but a recent decision that impacted the Cleveland sports market changed those plans pretty fast.;)

With the show less than 2 weeks away, I am in need of some Upper Deck Basketball cards. Specifically, I need NOTHING but Cleveland Cavalier cards. Any type of UD card - Any year. Just as long as they are Cavs cards. I am willing to buy, and I am willing to pay the shipping costs. I am hoping to get as many at one time as I can. Please let me know if you may have 100+ (up to about 1,500). Thanks for any help you can provide - looking forward to seeing some of you in Cleveland!

Tim

Wish I had some to help you out Tim, also wish I could meet up with you at the National.

Will put the word out as best I can to try and get you some Cav bball cards--let's rally Benchies!:)

Thanks, Matt! Hopefully I can turn this National thing into a yearly trip - I know it has to be coming back around to Chicago at some point!

And.....THANK YOU for any help with the commons. I had my cards ready for the other piece....but I completely understand why UD wants to change course.

Tim

Hey Rooster: I appreciate you taking the time to look! As with all of the art projects, I could have 5,000 cards sitting there and only about 1200-1500 become useful. If I can get larger lots, I am banking on about 35% of them being cut. Thanks again - I truly appreciate the effort.

Tim

Thanks David and Tom! Cory....I believe UD keeps zero older product (save the GU and AUTOS to fill damaged/redemption requests).

Thanks again, everyone, for taking te time to check your
commons. I realize the amount of work that goes into filling such a request.

Tim