Need some help on this card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave Lima

Prospect
this is a 2013 Gypsy Queen Willie Mays auto. 11/25 i think its call a cabinet card or a box topper. it was a blue card of death redemption and I have had it for a few months now. I don't see any on Ebay, so hence i don't know the value or the correct information on the card. so if someone can help with card info and price i would be appreciative of the help. oh btw its a very large card. 4 1/2 inches wide and 7 3/4 inch tall.

Thanks Dave

and

this is a 2013 Gypsy Queen Willie Mays auto. 11/25 i think its call a cabinet card or a box topper. it was a blue card of death redemption and I have had it for a few months now. I don't see any on Ebay, so hence i don't know the value or the correct information on the card. so if someone can help with card info and price i would be appreciative of the help. oh btw its a very large card. 4 1/2 inches wide and 7 3/4 inch tall.

Thanks Dave

and

Looks like it could be this:
2013 Topps Allen and Ginter Box Topper Autographs #WM Willie Mays