Need some help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonyt1957

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
How do i move a post that i have posted to the top do i need to re type the whole thing? Or is there a control button for me to move it
i have seen other posts moved to the top of its postings
sorry if i am rambelling

Per FAQs...

After creating a new thread, please allow 24 hours before bumping.

Replying to your own thread, when your own post is the last post in the thread, in order to have it appear at the top of the Forum, is considered bumping.

If you are caught abusing this policy you will be warned via PM and Email. If you choose to ignore the warning your account will be suspended 5 days.

For the sake of fairness, It is preferred you Bump as few threads as possible within a single Forum at one time, so as not to monopolize the top of any single Forum. That way, one trader does not have 3+ threads at the top of a particular Forum at any one time. We understand that this isn't always possible, but in consideration of your fellow traders it is a suggested guideline.(please see Consolidating Posts for more information)

thanks jeff

so it would better to do a new post instead of bumping? or would that get me in trouble ?
thanks for your help

I think most people bump there threads in 24 or more hours rather than start a new thread with the same information. In fact I would discourage starting a new thread unless you have been using the same thread for awhile and it has gotten messed up with a bunch of posts or the information has changed.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps