Need some help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tscards

BANNED
4.80 star(s)
BANNED
I am over the 20 bench point requirement to sell, yet I am still not allowed to post a sale. Can someone please help me? Thank you

I read that, but I don't know why I can't post a sale. I am well over the requirement.

For whatever reason, no one you have traded with have rated you.

Rich

I think you needed to have 10 traders rate you before the averages show up. Still odd that you have traded with 30 different people and don't have enough ratings.

I think you needed to have 10 traders rate you before the averages show up. Still odd that you have traded with 30 different people and don't have enough ratings.

Strange and Most of the current ones are respected traders (Lprimus/Hoty55). Best regards, David

I think my old user name was messing up my trader rating. So what do I have to do? Wait til I somehow get enough trader ratings for my average to appear?

This sounds more like a database glitch. I will alert Peter and ask him to look into it the next time he is on.

Please be patient and we will check out the issue that you are having.

Thanks,