Need these Topps "Trophy" cards signed, can you help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

With Cabrera playing for the Royals and Omir Santos in the minors, it shouldn't be hard to get them this year.

Bumping this up for all the IP/TTMers and those who may be getting items signed or sending off in Spring Training facilities. I don't have any of the cards at the moment, but if you do and can get them signed, I will trade for or buy them (if reasonably priced).

I could probably get ishikawa, I got him yesterday on some cards but I dont have his '10 topps SP, what does it book for? do you have two of them?

You know, I have not looked for a while. I don't have any of the SP cards myself. I will look into them again, maybe they have softened with newer issues taking the spotlight.

If I can round one up, I will let you know. Thanks.

I have these, BUT there's a catch. I would like another card signed by these players for these cards. These are coming from my collection, so they are off limits to the everyday person. ;) If you happen to pick something up of these guys just drop me a line.

DannyValencia.jpg
GeovanySoto.jpg

Nice pair.

I don't have autos of either yet, but I could try to obtain them to trade to you. I'm assuming there are other non-Topps base cards out there that are signed, but I have never looked. Are you looking for similar TTM/IP? Do you have a "not acceptable" exception for either, like certain brands, etc that you would not trade for the Topps cards?

I have these, BUT there's a catch. I would like another card signed by these players for these cards. These are coming from my collection, so they are off limits to the everyday person. ;) If you happen to pick something up of these guys just drop me a line.

DannyValencia.jpg
GeovanySoto.jpg

Nice pair.

I don't have autos of either yet, but I could try to obtain them to trade to you. I'm assuming there are other non-Topps base cards out there that are signed, but I have never looked. Are you looking for similar TTM/IP? Do you have a "not acceptable" exception for either, like certain brands, etc that you would not trade for the Topps cards?
Some good questions there. Where to start...

I know that both guys have other cards out there (ex. both have been featured in 2011 Topps Heritage). I really have no preferences as to what card I get back for them, as long as it doesn't look like %&*@ (absolutely hated that 2007 Topps base set design lol). I just want to try and help you out while not losing these players in my collection, and this is the easiest way to do so.

I should see Omir Santos in a few weeks. I have quite a few of his cards and am almost sure I have a 2010 Topps. Will let you know.

Let me see what I can find and I'll let you know. I'll check before I get anything, as I want their autos, but mainly on those trophy cards. I appreciate you being willing to help out.

Some good questions there. Where to start...

I know that both guys have other cards out there (ex. both have been featured in 2011 Topps Heritage). I really have no preferences as to what card I get back for them, as long as it doesn't look like %&*@ (absolutely hated that 2007 Topps base set design lol). I just want to try and help you out while not losing these players in my collection, and this is the easiest way to do so.

That would be cool. If you happen to have the SP with the trophy on it, let me know. I know they were selling pretty strong a while back, but I would probably be willing to pay a fair price to replace the card if you could get it signed or just flat out pay for the signed card too.

I should see Omir Santos in a few weeks. I have quite a few of his cards and am almost sure I have a 2010 Topps. Will let you know.

Thank you both and hopefully I can make something happen here. This has been a fun set, but keeping up with the new entries is starting to wear on me a bit. With Heritage, A&G and other more popular cards for signing with non UV finishes, glossy Topps cards that are not good for signing and a run of "better" players, it has been tough to add new hits.