Need this Cal Ripken Jr. Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brj38464

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking for the card below. Let. Me know if you have it and what you are looking for. Thanks Billy

2015 Topps Cal Ripken Jr. 2632 Series 2 #2632-2

Looks like I have it, just need to pull it from storage to verify... what do you have for '15 Heritage SPs (425-500)? I had some trouble navigating your site as the lists could be organized better IMO...

Yeah I don't use that site. For some reason I can't update it. Sorry I don't have any of the sp cards. I am working on that set myself. Thanks Billy

I've got it too, Billy. If you can list out a few Topps Gold from the past couple years, I should be able to pick out a couple (The Ripken books for $5.)
Thanks, Dale

OK, I need the Garcia. Do you have any other Topps parallels like Rainbow Foil from the past couple years, Emerald, Diamond, Gold Sparkle, etc? The Garcia books for $2.
Thanks, Dale

I have the cards below. I will have to confirm that I still have them. Thanks Billy

Some of the names got change with auto correct
2013 Topps Walmart Blue Border

#6 Ryan Howard*

2014 Topps Walmart Blue Border

#15 Paul Goldschmidt*

#36 Billy Hamilton

#38 Alvarez/Goldschmidt/Bruce*

#143 Goldschmidt/Bruce/Freeman

2014 Topps Update Walmart Blu Border

#US26 Rookie Betts*

#US148 Kyle Parker

#US290 Cam Bedrosian

2014 Topps Red Hot

#326 Khris Davis

2014 Topps Update Red Hot

#US59 Brandon McCarthy*

#US92 Jeff Samardzija*

#US275 Boone Logan

#US306 Logan Forsythe*

#US327 Jonny Times

OK, I can use the 2014 Wal Mart 38 Leaders and 2014 Wal Mart Update 26 Betts, as well as the 2016 Gold 508. The Betts books for $5, same as the Ripken, and the Leaders card books for $2. Is there anything else you're looking for that I could add to make up the $4 difference? I've got tons of Topps, Heritage, A&G, Archives and Stadium Club cards with me from the past couple years.
Thanks, Dale

Dale sorry for the long delay. Been having trouble getting on line. If you want post the Ripken for whatever you want from the list. Thanks Bill

OK, I was hoping I could find you another $4 worth of cards so I could trade for the other two, but if you want to cut it off here, I'd trade it for the 2014 Walmart Update 26 Betts.
Thanks, Dale
Dale sorry for the long delay. Been having trouble getting on line. If you want post the Ripken for whatever you want from the list. Thanks Bill

OK, how about a couple of Gary Sanchez rookies? You can pick 2 of any combination of Topps, Allen & Ginter, Archives or Heritage (Heritage is shared with Mondesi.)
Dale