Need to End This Long No Trade Slide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

six43dpnc

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Been a long time since my last trade and would LOVE to see some in my Trade Manager.

Have a LOT of hof autos, game used, game used patches for trade (as well as non-hofers) in my Flickr.

A lot of the autos are ser #/25, with some #/10 & #/5

Looking for MLB HOF on card autos. Let me know what you need and a list or link to your trades

John

Can use a few of those autos (Fisk, Marichal, Stargell cut, Baines, maybe another one or two cut autos) and maybe a game used or two.

What do you like of mine?
I like the following:

Biggio Auto
Brock Auto
Steve Carlton Stamp Auto
Gary Carter Auto(Either one)
Fisk Auto
Whitey Ford Leaf Auto
Glavine Immaculate Auto
Rickey Henderson Auto(Either one)
Sandberg Auto(Either one)
Frank Thomas Sportkings Auto
Yount Leaf Auto

I like the following:

Biggio Auto
Brock Auto
Steve Carlton Stamp Auto
Gary Carter Auto(Either one)
Fisk Auto
Whitey Ford Leaf Auto
Glavine Immaculate Auto
Rickey Henderson Auto(Either one)
Sandberg Auto(Either one)
Frank Thomas Sportkings Auto
Yount Leaf Auto
I usually trade by bv, so that's what I've done in the pricing. PLMK if you'd rather go another route.

Your Stargell $80, Fisk $40, Baines $20 (swag, can't find bv. too new), Marichal $30, Kiner $30 Total $200

My Glavine $40, Henderson $60 either one, Sandberg $60 either one, Thomas $50 Total $210 (close enough)

Or different offer?

The others have no bv due to numbering but would like to trade them for the Ripken $150 and/or the Griffey $100 autos. And maybe your Votto triple thread $30

Rundown on my low #'ed if you want to make an offer
Biggio #/125 $40 mine #/15
Brock #/20 no bv
Carlton #/29 $50 but mine is the first in the lot so 1/1 due to the Cooperstown postmark. Only first card has that
Carter 50 cards not numbered $40 gold only 10 not numbered copies
Fisk #25 $30 Mine #/10
Ford #/31 $40 Mine #10
Yount #/57 $50 Mine #/15

I usually trade by bv, so that's what I've done in the pricing. PLMK if you'd rather go another route.

Your Stargell $80, Fisk $40, Baines $20 (swag, can't find bv. too new), Marichal $30, Kiner $30 Total $200

My Glavine $40, Henderson $60 either one, Sandberg $60 either one, Thomas $50 Total $210 (close enough)

Or different offer?

The others have no bv due to numbering but would like to trade them for the Ripken $150 and/or the Griffey $100 autos. And maybe your Votto triple thread $30

Rundown on my low #'ed if you want to make an offer
Biggio #/125 $40 mine #/15
Brock #/20 no bv
Carlton #/29 $50 but mine is the first in the lot so 1/1 due to the Cooperstown postmark. Only first card has that
Carter 50 cards not numbered $40 gold only 10 not numbered copies
Fisk #25 $30 Mine #/10
Ford #/31 $40 Mine #10
Yount #/57 $50 Mine #/15
I will definitely take the first part of the offer. $200 for roughly $210 Would you do this, to add to it:

My Ripken, Griffey and Votto - $280

for

Yount, Ford, Fisk, Carter Silver, Brock and Biggio - Around $280

I will definitely take the first part of the offer. $200 for roughly $210 Would you do this, to add to it:

My Ripken, Griffey and Votto - $280

for

Yount, Ford, Fisk, Carter Silver, Brock and Biggio - Around $280
We're too far apart on the second list. Btw, the griffey looks damaged on the bottom. Is it?

See you've added a few autos. Any other autos to add? The silver Carter for the Kaat added to the first trade?

We're too far apart on the second list. Btw, the griffey looks damaged on the bottom. Is it?

See you've added a few autos. Any other autos to add? The silver Carter for the Kaat added to the first trade?
I can add the Kaat for the Carter. Sure thing. The Griffey does have a chipped spot, now that I'm looking at it, so we don't have to worry about it, LOL

I can add the Kaat for the Carter. Sure thing. The Griffey does have a chipped spot, now that I'm looking at it, so we don't have to worry about it, LOL
OK, here's what we have

Your Stargell $80, Fisk $40, Baines $20 (swag, can't find bv. too new), Marichal $30, Kiner $30, Kaat auto

My Glavine $40, Henderson $60 either one, Sandberg $60 either one, Thomas $50, Carter silver (plmk what Henderson and Sandberg you want)

OK, here's what we have

Your Stargell $80, Fisk $40, Baines $20 (swag, can't find bv. too new), Marichal $30, Kiner $30, Kaat auto

My Glavine $40, Henderson $60 either one, Sandberg $60 either one, Thomas $50, Carter silver (plmk what Henderson and Sandberg you want)
I'll take the first Henderson, and the first Ryno. Thank you!!!

Hi John, from your “NFT unless ridiculous offer” page, since I PC Heritage Real One auto’s, I’m interested in the ROA’s (in this order) of:

Berra (Green)
Berra (Yellow)
Niekro Blue
Simmons
Niekro Red
Blyleven
Carlton
Oliva 1970 Style
Snider

Please check my FTL and LMK if you see anything — I’m happy to go 1.5 to 2X in your favor as stated in your FLICKR

thanks!

Hi John, from your “NFT unless ridiculous offer” page, since I PC Heritage Real One auto’s, I’m interested in the ROA’s (in this order) of:

Berra (Green)
Berra (Yellow)
Niekro Blue
Simmons
Niekro Red
Blyleven
Carlton
Oliva 1970 Style
Snider

Please check my FTL and LMK if you see anything — I’m happy to go 1.5 to 2X in your favor as stated in your FLICKR

thanks!
Can use the Boggs and maybe Fisk. I'll take a look at your wants and see what I can do, or you can offer. The Berra's, Snider and Simmons (only have 2 licensed autos of his) are probably out

The Brooklyn Fisk just got traded, but I just added a Fisk Heritage Real One Auto from 2021. No BV, thinking about $80 on it. Boggs books at $100. So total of $180.

How about those