Need your Jeters and Mantles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OK - No problem. The only set I'm working on is the 2008 Topps Chrome Trading Card History set -- just the refractors and numbered cards. (trivial and small, yes:rolleyes:). I do really like your Dustin Pedroia (10 Topps Tribute #TAR-DP4 auto and GU Bat 45/50) but I don't think I have enough modern Mantles and Jeters to make it work.

I do have a 1964 Topps #331 AL Bombers/Roger Maris/Norm Cash/Mickey Mantle/Al Kaline (BV$150) but it is in VG++/EX condition (no creases; 3 of 4 dinged corners; would provide a scan if you're interested).

I also have vintage from 64 to 69. What is your criteria to fill your want lists? I am about 1/3 done with the 65 Topps set and 2/3 done with the 68.

Thanks for your consideration!
Scott-

Scott
I certainly would be interested in trading for the Mantles however I can't trade vintage yr65 and yr68 for them. Modern day players base/inserts I can trade. LMK thanks jim

For my vintage 70-73 sets, really looking for the excellent + or nr mint cards. I understand it is tough to fill but ... that is what I am looking for if I can find to trade. I only look for that criteria because my cards to trade are in excellent ++/nr mint condition so I would like that in return. Jim

OK - No problem. The only set I'm working on is the 2008 Topps Chrome Trading Card History set -- just the refractors and numbered cards. (trivial and small, yes:rolleyes:). I do really like your Dustin Pedroia (10 Topps Tribute #TAR-DP4 auto and GU Bat 45/50) but I don't think I have enough modern Mantles and Jeters to make it work.

I do have a 1964 Topps #331 AL Bombers/Roger Maris/Norm Cash/Mickey Mantle/Al Kaline (BV$150) but it is in VG++/EX condition (no creases; 3 of 4 dinged corners; would provide a scan if you're interested).

I also have vintage from 64 to 69. What is your criteria to fill your want lists? I am about 1/3 done with the 65 Topps set and 2/3 done with the 68.

Thanks for your consideration!
Scott-