need your opinion on some customs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

majdic2136

Pro
4.90 star(s)
I caught a guitar pick from the guitarist from the band Amber Pacific a while back and decided to make this custom "event used" card. I know I have to clean up the window a little better, but was wondering what you guys thought? Also I got a Red Sox fan pack for my friend and he didn't want the fenway dirt from it. I was thinking maybe I could make a few customs with hte Fenway Dirt in them. What do oyu guys think, good idea? or no?

willnuttercustompickcard.jpg

Invest in an Exacto-Knife and a small metal ruler to cut out the window. Perhaps you might want add the date and location of the show in a small font below the cut-out.

You mentioned the Fenway Park dirt from the Red Sox Fan Packs - here's what I did with some of my dirt:
fenway.jpg

Invest in an Exacto-Knife and a small metal ruler to cut out the window. Perhaps you might want add the date and location of the show in a small font below the cut-out.

You mentioned the Fenway Park dirt from the Red Sox Fan Packs - here's what I did with some of my dirt:
fenway.jpg

omg that's awesome...how did you get the dirt in the window though?

omg that's awesome...how did you get the dirt in the window though?

This card is the size of an 04 Cracker Jack mini.
I used a decoy checklist card from 04 Cracker Jack and used the exacto-knife to cut out/peel a square into the decoy card (did not go all the way through). After I had enough depth for the dirt (the pieces of dirt are actually pretty big, so I crushed them up some more), put the dirt in, then cut a square from a top loader to cover the dirt and glue it to the decoy. Last, glue you custom card design onto the decoy.