Needing Maddux price list -- 2016 to present; will trade something

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teammaddux

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Looking for BV pricing for Greg Maddux from 2016 to present, preferably in an Excel format. Will make a trade in exchange if desired.
Thanks, John

I have these two for sure; will need to check my older heritage cards for others. Also, cannot access your Murphy wantlist, but I doubt I would have anything there.
'71 Bazooka Test Mini: 13 Daniel Vogelbach
19 heritage candy lids scherzer

So if I have a Beckett online subscription, do the pricelists come out this nicely formatted, or did you have to do some work on it?

it takes a little work but nothing too bad. I search on the player name which takes me to a site listing all of the cards if you scroll through them all. There is a link to a checklist which I click on which pulls up a pdf version of all the cards. I copy and paste it into Excel. I wish there was an export button for Excel but we aren’t that lucky.

I’m good with whatever you want to send me. Thanks!!!

I generally take the listings 100 at a time, convert them over to Notepad, then do a painstaking text-to-column, but I don't pay for the pricing. I figure half the cards are priced NA anyways, so I use it more for the checklist, but I try to update pricing every few years or so with new product.

Post a trade for those two cards (For what I got, just mention the spreadsheet), and then I will see if I can find some Murphy's laying around if I can't meet any of your other Heritage needs.

Thanks, John