New adds to the Braves collection via cardshow today

Ellis Shoe

4.90 star(s)
I went by a local card show today not expecting much, but there was a new guy there and he was selling some IP cards and was able to add one I had wanted a long time which was Tug McGraw, and then 8 for my ATL collection. They were:
Bobby Bragan - he was the first manager of the Atlanta Braves
Derek Lowe
Bob Uecker
Matt Franco
Milt Pappas
Danny Frisella
Tommie Aaron
Orlando Cepeda
The best part was that they were only $1 a card. Here are the scans:

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
Wow. Do they have card shows a lot there? I don't know of anything being down here.

I still haven't got the end of your trade for our deal, hopefully its in todays mail though.

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
WOW! NICE FIND!

If those are all real, you scored a major find, especially with the deceased Frisella, McGraw, Aaron and even a still living, but seemingly tough Uecker and HOFer Cepeda!

metrotheme

5.00 star(s)
If the Frisella, Aaron and McGraw are legit, you got a SCORE, especially Frisella who died so young. I guess people aren't paying attention to signed cards at shows. I hope for your sake they're legit.

Ellis Shoe

4.90 star(s)
Wow. Do they have card shows a lot there? I don't know of anything being down here.

I still haven't got the end of your trade for our deal, hopefully its in todays mail though.

We have a show up here about once a month. Two different guys do them every other month and luckily they are alternating months.

WOW! NICE FIND!

If those are all real, you scored a major find, especially with the deceased Frisella, McGraw, Aaron and even a still living, but seemingly tough Uecker and HOFer Cepeda!

If the Frisella, Aaron and McGraw are legit, you got a SCORE, especially Frisella who died so young. I guess people aren't paying attention to signed cards at shows. I hope for your sake they're legit.

Yeah, I seem to trust the guy cause he was an older guy that said he moved here a few months ago from Atlanta and that he and his son used to go the stadium for autograghs from the 70's thru the early 90's. He had a ton more than this, these were the only ones I needed though. I talked with him for about 2 hours about them and it was cool as it did seem he had the stories to go along with each auto. Therefore in the end, I trusted him and got the ones I needed.