New (again) guy from Cincinnati...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Welcome to the Bench! I live in Blue Ash and share your LCS frustration but this group is tremendous in helping with your needs.

Welcome Back. I lived in West Chester and Loveland for 13 years. Like Rob, I frequented Mavericks on Winton Rd. Say hi to Leo for me.
I never undertsood Skyline Chili! Uncooked beans and onions on top of spaghetti isn't chili to an east coaster like me. I did like the Coneys with extra Tobasco!!!!

Welcome Back. I lived in West Chester and Loveland for 13 years. Like Rob, I frequented Mavericks on Winton Rd. Say hi to Leo for me.
I never undertsood Skyline Chili! Uncooked beans and onions on top of spaghetti isn't chili to an east coaster like me. I did like the Coneys with extra Tobasco!!!!

Oh, I hate Skyline 3,4, and 5 ways. I will only get the coneys.

Welcome to the Bench! I live in Blue Ash and share your LCS frustration but this group is tremendous in helping with your needs.

Did you ever do to the old Baseball Card Corner or whatever it was called in Montgomery? I got excited when I found it online a few weeks ago as it was right up the road from work. Drove up at lunch one day and it was closed up. The signs were still there, though.

Spent MANY dollars at Baseball Card Corner. The owners decided to retire and couldn't find another buyer. If you're near Pleasant Ridge try Queen City Comic and Cards at Ridge and Montgomery. It's mainly a comic book store but they do carry packs and don't jack up the price.

Spent MANY dollars at Baseball Card Corner. The owners decided to retire and couldn't find another buyer. If you're near Pleasant Ridge try Queen City Comic and Cards at Ridge and Montgomery. It's mainly a comic book store but they do carry packs and don't jack up the price.

Good to know, I can swing by there on my way home from work.

Back