New Autos!!! (Need help to ID a few)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsucolonel

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I picked two items this past weekend. One is a stationary from Surf and Sand Hotel in Sarasota, FL signed by Yankee's. The second is a note book page signed by a few player from the Brooklyn Dodgers. There are a few on each that I cant make out , so please tell me who yall think they are.

New006-vi.jpg

Letter Head

New003-vi.jpg

Casey Stengel

New004-vi.jpg

1) Ernie Groth ?
2)Paul Hinnick ?
3) Gene Woodling
4) Jim Delsing ?
5) Frank Shea ?
6) Joe Collins
7) Ed Lopat

New005-vi.jpg

1)Dave Madison ?
2) Penton Mole ?
3) Dani Joshu ?
4) Wally Hood ?
5) Yogi Berra

New002-vi.jpg

1) Pete Reiser
2) Dolph Camalli
3) Curt Davis
4) *** Wee Reese

New001-vi.jpg

1)Fred Fitzsimmons
2) Kirby Higbe
3) Joe Medwick
4) Mickey Owen
5) Les Webber
6) Johnny Allen
7) Whitlow Wyatt

As you can see I need some help here. I put question marks behind names that I think they are. I also put question marks for part names.
Please help me if you can.

Jason

Gene Woodling is in the 2nd pic, then I jumped to my speciality, DODGERS!

Pete Reiser
Dolph Camili
Curt Davis (Nice one!)
*** Wee Reese

Fred Fitzsimmons
Kirby Higbe
Joe Medwick
Mickey Owen
Les Webber
Johnny Allen
Whitlow Wyatt

I'll take a look at the others, but I know the Dodgers by sight! Looks like you got most already...

Thanks for all the help. I did the same thing thourgh that site. I was glade to get my hands on this. I really went after them for the Casey Stengel and Joe Medwick. But all those Brooklyn dodgers auto help out alot with my collection. Plus I picked them up pretty cheap.

Jason

Were the sheets separately priced or a lot?

That Allen is a nice one (D. 1959), along with Davis (D. 1965), both former Brooklyn Dodgers & All Stars. Those two would have been the highlights for me.

Were the sheets separately priced or a lot?

That Allen is a nice one (D. 1959), along with Davis (D. 1965), both former Brooklyn Dodgers & All Stars. Those two would have been the highlights for me.

I bought them from my dads good friend that was on the committee for the Brooklyn Dodger Hall of Fame. He made his life collecting auto exspecially Dodgers. He lived there his whole life. I bought them both for $100 from him. I constantley buying some of his collection because he is 71 years old and his kids dont want any of it. But recently he has bee selling huge hunks of it to auction houses.:mad:

He has an amazing collection of 20,000 plus autos. In his house he has framed Gil Hodges contract. Also a beautiful Babe Ruth auto signed on a 1939 Hall of Fame induction program. Which Im in the mist of buying:) . He was also friends with Hodges. His son and Hodges son are still good friends.

Jason