New Avatar choices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
Hello Bench members.

We are offering a new perk for our H.O.F members. Player Jerseys!!!

For now there are a handful of baseball players to choose from. Each sport will be divided into it's own section just like we do with the team logos (just to make things a bit easier to find).

If you have your own that you would like loaded there is only a couple of requirements. Must be no bigger than 150 x 150 pixels and in jpg or gif format. Please double check and make sure the player isn't already available. PM me when you are ready and I will give you my email address.

If you need help contact Kekamba, he has offered to assist with requests. Please give him time to complete these as he is doing this in his spare time.

Thanks,
Bench Staff

I probably should chime in that Im working on another batch of baseball jerseys now. Some players maybe hard to find and take time before I can get one if I even can. Prime example is I cannot find myself a Scott Rolen Reds jersey. And dont kid yourself for a second that was the very first one I looked for even before I went to the coach's about implementing this. On another site Im using his Cards jersey but I again I dont want to send multiples of one guy in diffrent uniforms in that may never be used.

With that said some players have multiple options for those guys Im more waiting for a request then sending in 5 jerseys of 1 guy to be used. Some of those players I can easily get but not sure on a team are Dave Winfield & Gary Sheffield.

It looks like its going to storm today so if the weather doesnt kill my connection. I'll attempt to get this second batch done and a small batch of NFL jerseys.

J.

Another update, while looking for George Brett I wondered upon a great website for this. Im now in the process of sending in another batch of baseball and will only add as requests comes in from here on out. They are a little diffrent but I honestly think they look really nice. They remind me of jerseys you'd see hanging on some outfield walls of stadiums than actually jerseys plus they save within the 150x150 guidlines. Im now going to attempt to get some NFL done as it took me all of 30 minutes to get this batch done.

J.

Kekamba came through big. I now have a George Brett jersey avatar. I see a lot of jersey avatars around. As I suspected, went I saw the post, this is a big hit. Thanks guys for your great work.

Very cool idea, I really like the look of the new avatars:)

I was about to pm you I seen ones I can use for ***** players as well. Not sure who all to use as default so I'll probably only send in ones that are requested. I did run across Paige and Gibson no name plates though. Any requests?

Some changes are being made to the available selections. If your jersey avatar goes missing, please go back into your usercp and select the one you want.

Also if you have a request be patient, we are adding them as fast as we can.

When sending a request if the player has played for more than one team or in the WBC let me know what jersey your looking for.

Also, all requests Im able to fill will be forwarded in lots of 5 or more for the time being. Im doing this because I feel there is alot of players you guys might wants who's not yet listed. And untill we are able to get the majority of them done I dont want to be sending alot of emails in a day. I will try to respond and let you know if Ive found your player if I have it shouldnt take more than a day to accumlate enough to forward.

Thanks
J.

Last edited:
The new avatars look great. Just another reason to aspire to HOF status. Any chance we can "pre-order" one in anticipation of reaching the HOF in the near future?

If so, I would like to put a request in for Kirby Puckett. If not, I will ask again in about 100 posts.

The new avatars look great. Just another reason to aspire to HOF status. Any chance we can "pre-order" one in anticipation of reaching the HOF in the near future?

If so, I would like to put a request in for Kirby Puckett. If not, I will ask again in about 100 posts.

If anything, send a PM with the request. We don't want this thread getting 30 pages deep with requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.