New baseball card series - anybody interested?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roddster

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I've designed a few cards in the style of the 1989 Fleer series. No lawsuit if I don't print them. Let me know what you think.

MattKempFleer89.jpg

MikePiazza89Fleer.jpg

AlbertPujols89Fleer.jpg

Last edited:
Fleer is no more...you should be more worried about Major League baseball and the Players Union. I'd think you'd need a contract with both to use the team names and player likenesses.

But...as you said, you would distribute via trades, so it may be all be legal if you aren't making a profit.

Your cards look neat, too.

Fleer is no more...you should be more worried about Major League baseball and the Players Union. I'd think you'd need a contract with both to use the team names and player likenesses.

But...as you said, you would distribute via trades, so it may be all be legal if you aren't making a profit.

Your cards look neat, too.

Upper Deck owns the rights to the Fleer name and logo's. That would mean you would have to contact Upper Deck to use the Fleer name.

Beautiful cards, very well done. I have always thought I would like to do stuff like this for myself only. What computer program are you using to create these?

Even though they were way over-produced, I loved the design. In fact, I still do enjoy looking at that set and a few others from the 80s and early 90s. The ones you made look nice.

Dewayne

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online