New Bench Hall of Fame Wing! David K. Members - 2,000 Trades 20,000 Posts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
It just sounds right doesn't it? It's time. I think this would be a move that would not only honor one of the greatest members this board has but, give current members incentive to get off "The Bench" and be more active around here. I know that no longer being in the top level of the HOF would make me more active. I'm sure it would others as well. Just a thought!

-David K. current stats: 7,233 Trades and 45,594 Posts

Thanks
Craig

*Any chance I can get my Andre Dawson HOF Plaque? I've waited longer than he did!

Craig -
Great idea, add me to the David K. bandwagon.

It just sounds right doesn't it? It's time. I think this would be a move that would not only honor one of the greatest members this board has but, give current members incentive to get off "The Bench" and be more active around here. I know that no longer being in the top level of the HOF would make me more active. I'm sure it would others as well. Just a thought!

I have never traded with David K. but just on the astounding 7200+ trades he has made, he gets my vote. I cannot even comprehend doing that many trades. Cal Ripken's 2131 consecutive game streak and DiMaggio's 56 game hit streak are giving that 7233 number a "WOW!"

I also agree. I have been fortunate enough to win a couple of his auctions. Amazing cards.

Craig
I can post a message to the mods after work and we can go from there I will keep you posted

I'm all for it too. Do we need to wait for Pete's approval to make this happen? Just curious as how to get the ball rolling.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online